Your information has been submitted. Your Agent will be contacting you soon, please keep an eye out for a phone call. You can also feel free to call us at 512.553.4892. A message with a link back to this page was sent to the email you provided. Please feel free to browse around this site for more information, we look forward to assisting you in getting your best coverage.
Free Guides For Viewing & Download
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Insurance
Medicare Supplements are insurance policies that help cover your out of pocket medical costs with Medicare A & B. These costs are deductibles, co-insurance, and copay’s not covered by Medicare. Medicare Supplements are popular because they can help you have more security and peace of mind by keeping your out of pocket medical costs low.
More financial security and peace of mind by having low out of pocket medical bills.
Better access to quality healthcare by reducing your financial burden.
Doctor & healthcare choice. Standard plans cover you at any doctor or medical provider that accepts Medicare. There are no networks.
5 Things To Know About Medicare Supplements
To provide a better understanding of Medicare Supplements, here are some important things you should know.
- Medicare Supplement Plans are provided by various private insurance companies. Each plan is represented by a letter, which means certain standard benefits. The coverage for each letter plan is the same at each insurance company that offers it. Rates, however, can vary at different insurance providers.
- When you have a Medicare Supplement policy it is secondary to Medicare A & B. Medicare determines what is covered and pays first, your Medicare Supplement plan pays second and covers whatever Medicare covers.
- With standard Medicare Supplements, you are covered any doctor or medical provider that accepts Medicare A & B. There are no doctor networks.
- Once you have a Medicare Supplement policy, it is guaranteed to renew each year as long as you pay your premium. Your policy can never be canceled based on your age or health.
- The premium you pay for your plan is never based on your individual health or claims history.